The islands are home to a plethora of talented musicians, performers, visual artists, writers and creative people in a myriad of mediums. Their work is performed and exhibited on the islands’ many stages and galleries.
Seldom does a day go by without the opportunity to attend an event featuring local talent. In addition to the rich local art scene, international artists and performers gather here for festivals, lectures and seminars throughout the year.
- Doe Bay Fest – Seasonal lineup of Doe Bay Artist in Residence
- Howe Art – Sculpture Park and Gallery
- Orcas Center – Arts and cultural organization for public and private events on two stages plus a visual arts exhibition space and meeting room.
- Orcas Island Artworks – An island institution housing works of 40+ local artists and Lascaux Cafe
- Orcas Island Chamber Music Festival – An annual summer festival showcasing world-class musicians. Get your tickets early!
- Orcas Island Pottery – Discover original local artist pottery in a stunning garden setting with spectacular water views
- Weekly Events Blast – The Chamber of Commerce publishes updates about the island’s events, businesses, and organizations in the weekly Newsletter